Our Lexington KY pain management doctor provides the highest quality pain management clinic in Lexington, KY. Pain is inevitable in life as we deal with bumps and bruises growing up, get into auto accidents, break bones, or tear ligaments. Suffering from pain, now that is optional. No one deserve to live with chronic pain or acute pain. The Lexington KY pain management doctor we work with provides not only pain management services in Lexington, KY but also addiction treatment and Ketamine therapy options. Addiction, Pain and Dual Diagnosis all go hand in hand. It is important we address the root cause of the pain or the mental health illnesses to avoid treating symptoms. For more information about our Lexington KY Pain Management Doctor, please give our pain management clinic in Lexington KY a call today 888-480-7274
Lexington KY Pain Management Doctor Accepts Medicaid and Medicare
A whole host of conditions can lead to joint pain
- Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, and it is caused by wear and tear on a joint.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a type of autoimmune disorder that is caused by your body attacking your own joints.
- Bursitis is when the sacs of fluid that cushion your joints become inflamed
- Gout is a type of arthritis that usually affects the big toe joint
- Strains, sprains, and other injuries.
Often, joint pain is may be accompanied by inflammation, swelling or stiffness in the joint, and potential loss in the range of motion. For more information about Lexington KY pain management clinic, call now 888-480-7274 For alternative medicines such as Kambo or psychedelic therapy options, please contact the following organizations. KamboDetoxNearMe.com and or Spirit of Truth Native American Church.
For addiction treatment services in Lexington, KY we use a suboxone clinic in Lexington, KY.